1. His precise height is 6 feet and 1/2 inch tall.
2. He's a natural redhead.
3. His family lineage is epic.
4. Your attraction to his dreamy eyes can be attributed to science.
He has a condition known as heterochromia – a genetic mutation that makes the color of his irises a combination of blue, green, and gold.
5. His master's degree in acting comes from the United Kingdom's oldest drama school – London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art.
He's academically certified to be this adorably expressive ALL OF THE TIME.
6. Both of his parents were noted television actors, and didn't want him to follow suit. However, to that, he said...
7. He spent his gap year between school and university teaching English at a Tibetan monastery.
8. He considers his "big break" to be the two Shakespeare roles he played in London's Open Air Theater in Regent Park.
In 2001, he played the King of Navarre in Love's Labour's Lost and Demetrius in A Midsummer Night's Dream.
9. His favorite director is Stanley Kubrick.
He loves the man's work SO much, he claims, "the reason would take 30,000 words – i.e. my dissertation."
10. He's an avid fan of the Great American TV series.
He claims to love "The Wire, The Office, The West Wing, Mad Men, and The Sopranos - the typical cliches of great American... box-set drama."
11. He had the chance to meet with Stephen Hawking prior to playing him in 2004.
12. He's perfectly comfortable hanging out in the sky.
He's confessed to being a one-time adrenaline junkie, participating in skydiving and hot air ballooning.