17 Summer Style Hacks With A Difference
One of the best things about summer is ditching the layers and slipping into something more stylish. Fiat knows that stylish is something that makes you stand out from the crowd. Follow these style hacks to take your summer style to the next level.
1. Make basic sandals look expensive with studs.
2. Customise plain gold hoops by adding embellishments:
3. Take your basic shoes to the next level
4. Or leave them plain like these gorgeous polka-dot numbers
5. Make this braided silk scarp necklace
6. Keep your summer shoes fresh with teabags.
7. Show your friends you care with a simple gold spike friendship bracelet.
What you need: gold elastic and studded beads.
Tie a knot in your elastic - this is important, unless you want your creations to whizz off the end and onto your carpet. Leave about an inch of thread after the knot.
Thread the beads and tie a knot at the end, before tying two ends together.
8. Make a hair flower fascinator from old clothes:
The full tutorial is here:
9. Update dark denim with some bleach.
10. Turn your old gym T-shirts into racerback ribbon vests.
Simply slice the T-shirt up, as above, then flip it over and use pretty ribbon, jersey scraps, or lace to tie the two shoulder straps at the back together.