1. Create a spot just for them, so they get up in yours less.
2. Rub a dryer sheet on your clothes to get rid of cat hair.
3. If there's cat hair on your furniture, pick it up quicker with rubber gloves.
4. Clean up cat pee with bicarbonate of soda.
If your cat's peed on your bed or floor, soak up as much of it as you can and leave it to dry. Then to get rid of the odour, sprinkle bicarbonate of soda onto the area and leave for 15 minutes. Then just vacuum the soda away!
5. If you have more than one cat, make sure they each have their own stuff.
6. If your cats treat your plants like litter boxes, drop a few pinecones into the pot to keep them away.
7. Hide their litter box under the stairs.
8. Make a cat hammock using table or chair legs.
Tie or strap cloth to furniture legs for an easy hammock for your pet. You can also make a standalone hammock out of just a towel and a cardboard box.
9. Keep your cat's water dish away from their food.
10. Create an inexpensive scratching post out of carpet samples.
11. Use an activity feeder to ensure your cat eats a healthy amount.
Want to make sure your cat feels comfortable at home? Then use Feliway.
Feliway® is perfect for making your cat feel calm if you move house, decorate, add furniture, visit the vet, or even if you consider introducing a new cat.