1. Vitamin A: See the benefits of the vitamin that helps you see.
Sweet potatoes, beef liver, and spinach are a significant source of vitamin A.
2. Vitamin B12: A good reason to order a cheeseburger.
Cheeseburgers, clams, and certain breakfast cereals all have B12 that helps with red blood cell formation.
3. Calcium: The most prevalent mineral in the human body.
Yogurt (with or without fruit), sardines, and mozzarella are excellent sources of calcium.
4. Vitamin D: You can get it from the sun, or...
...swordfish, salmon, and tuna! Break out the chopsticks!
5. Iron: Beat anemia with these aphrodisiacs!
6. Vitamin K: It's what helps you stop bleeding when you get a cut.
Don't cut collards, pumpkin, or soybeans out of your diet if you want that good Vitamin K.
7. Lycopene: Fighting the good fight against cancer causing free radicals.
Tomato products such as ketchup and spaghetti sauce have the most lycopene. If you can't stand tomatoes, then invest in some watermelon and pink grapefruit.
8. Omega-3: <3 your heart.
9. Selenium: Oh baby, it'll help you make babies.
Essential for both male and female reproduction, selenium can be found in shrimp, brazil nuts, and yellowfin tuna.
10. Zinc: *Cough*, it'll help keep your immune system strong *cough*.
Zinc can be found in gross throat lozenges, or delicious veal, crab, and oysters.
Vitamin C: Scare away the scurvy.
Images courtesy of Thinkstock