1. Start things off by getting everyone set up with football bingo to play while watching the game.
2. And make sure your concession game is on point with super-delicious, super-easy apps.
3. Decorate with banners.
4. And throw some football confetti around to get people in the spirit.
5. Pick up football cups at your local party store — or, even faster, order online.
6. And keep the apps coming — hordes of hungry kids will thank you!
7. Keep drinks cold in field-goal buckets.
8. Let the good times roll with a photo booth to record the fun...
9. ...and definitely stock up on photo booth props!
10. Have face paint in your team’s colors on hand for the kids to play with.
11. When it’s time for dessert, skip the cake and serve up football ice cream sandwiches!
12. And once the candles have been blown out, send everyone home with a bag of party favors that’ll keep the excitement going all year.
Photographs by Lauren Zaser / © BuzzFeed 2017
Congrats on a well-deserved birthday win! Keep hungry kids happy with Farm Rich.
Take this survey. It's almost like taking a quiz!