3. Believe it or not, putting things really close to candles is a BAD IDEA.
Especially fabric and paper products. More than half of all candle fires start when things that can burn are too close to the candle!
5. It takes gallons of water to put out that mozzarella stick microwave fire you started.
If a fire grows quickly enough then a little water from the sink may not help. Firefighters use thousands of gallons of water a minute to properly tame a house fire!
8. Putting water on a grease fire will pretty much yield the same results as putting water on a Mogwai.
Don’t do it! Suffocate the flames instead and have a fire extinguisher in your kitchen at all times. The water will just make the flames far bigger and more aggressive.
Don’t be a dummy. Stay smart with Farmers Insurance.
Watch More Fun, Fast and Smart Videos from Farmers®. http://smart.farmers.com