1. Putting on your fantastic new shoes, then remembering you have to break them in.
2. A constant lack of closet space.
3. Wearing your "amazing statement shoes," but getting lots of weird looks.
4. Wearing heels, but still being expected to walk fast.
5. Getting caught in the rain in shoes that are so not equipped for precipitation.
Surprise parties are great. Surprise bad weather? Ain't nobody got time for that.
6. Seeing a perfectly great pair of shoes completely out of reach and knowing there's nothing you can do about it.
7. Seeing something like this and tearing up inside:
8. Wearing a special pair to death and finally having to throw them away.
9. Taking off your shoes at the host's request and having it ruin your entire look.
10. Packing for every occasion ever.
11. Walking with confidence… right into a wad of gum.
12. Feeling most powerful when you're wearing the shoes that tear your toes UP.
13. Rocking killer shoes to the club, but having no one notice because it's too dark.
14. Stomping down the street. Seeing a cutie. Feeling fierce. Then feeling your ankles start to wobble.
15. Wearing your favorite shoes literally everywhere, no matter how impractical they are.
16. And buying a gorgeous new pair of heels for a wedding, only to find out it's outdoors.
Hope their marriage lasts longer than your shoes...