1. Soak your feet in vinegar to relieve itchiness, smelliness, AND fatigued feet.
2. Roll a tennis ball under your feet for a surprisingly great massage.
3. Soak your feet in green tea if you've got blisters.
We all know green tea is good for you — but it's also good for your feet! Soaking your feet in green tea can help with those blisters you got from that new pair of (gorgeous) shoes. No more suffering for fashion!
4. Use bread to remove calluses and corns.
5. To relieve tendonitis, mix cayenne pepper and olive oil!
Tenderness, inflammation, and acute pain are all symptoms of tendonitis. To make a natural pain reliever, mix two tablespoons of cayenne pepper with half a cup of warm olive oil. The pep in your step will return in no time... and all you needed were two pantry ingredients.
6. Remove the yellow from over-polished toenails by using a denture cleanser.
7. Treat cracked feet with avocado and banana!
Cracked feet are the WORST! Depending on the severity, try rubbing mashed-up bananas (or avocados for more severe pain), mixing in some lemon juice and honey, and then letting that mixture cover the area for 15 minutes. It's like a refreshing smoothie for your feet.
8. Reduce odor with a homemade coconut-lime scrub.
If you've always been "the one with the smelly feet," your friends are gonna have to come up with a new descriptor for you once you soak your feet in this coconut-lime scrub. It does so many things for your feet — in addition to fighting odor, it rejuvenates skin, protects against infection, and even reduces swelling. Win-win-win.