1. First things first: Always make an entrance.
2. Try not to think too hard about whatever dumb sh*t you’re about to do.
3. Make a list of your biggest fears, strap on a parachute, and jump…
4. Don’t be afraid to reach out and ask for a hand…but try not to screw up the handshake.
5. Find a good hat. A good hat can really be a game changer.
6. Don’t go it alone — force your family to do it with you!
7. Know that it’s OK to be so scared that you burst into manic fits of laughter.
8. Take time to realize how fortunate you are…even when you’re surrounded by hungry, bloodthirsty sharks.
9. Most importantly, try not to piss off your significant other.
10. Also, falcons are pretty cool.
All images courtesy of Facebook Watch.