I came across this Reddit thread where u/asexyjohn18 asked "What is a non-sexual trait that turns you on?" I loved the variety of responses in the thread about intimate things that can make someone attractive, so I figured I'd share them. Here are some of my favorites.
1. "Getting my head scratched or having someone run their fingers through my hair."
2. "When a girl genuinely laughs at jokes I make."
"I remember being on a first date with a beautiful woman and I made a bit of corny joke or comment and she laughed at it. I remember thinking, 'Damn, wait till I get to my good stuff.' I did get to my good material apparently as we were married. She gives me as many laughs as I give her."
3. "Smiling right at me and men stretching."
4. "Kindness. When I see someone going out of their way to help others for no other reason than it’s the right thing to do — that is some truly attractive vibes."
5. "When a guy explains something to you in a calm and understanding voice. Bonus points for gentle eye contact."
6. "Being crazily intelligent. Screw dirty talk. I want you to explain some unexplainable shit in my ear."
7. "Men who cook."
8. "When someone I am attracted to, talks about something they are passionate about."
9. "When a girl laughs and her nose does that little crinkle."
"My husband says this doesn't turn him on but was very important in why he found me attractive overall. Some bad thing would happen and I would just take it in stride. A piece broke off my car as I was driving and I just gently eased it over to the side. He still talks about how impressed he was by it. He says it's because of something he read in a book about survival. How in many worst-case survival scenarios people make their situations worse by becoming emotional and thus making poor decisions based on that response. But those who kept calm tended to make good logical decisions and their outcomes trended toward the positive."