14. The Exhausted Raccoon
It has oft been said that a raccoon’s work is never done, but every now and then, a raccoon’s work actually really is done and it’s time for the aforementioned animal to put the proverbial feet up and generally take it easy with, for instance, a nice cooling bath in a bowl of rainwater.
5. The Disheveled Dog And Guinea Pig Combo
Orchestrating an interspecies bathtime has ever been a power move if you want your evening ablutions to be recorded for posterity, but rarely has the maneuver been executed with such magnificent gusto as in this now legendary metamorphosis from light and fluffy to, well, wet.
3. The “Oh Captain My Captain”
Also known as the “I Am Spartacus,” this bunny bathtime was the first recorded bathtime in which a bunny stood up and bravely said, not just for herself, but for all bunnies everywhere, “I AM A BUNNY WHY AM I IN A SINK GIVE ME A CARROT.”
- Time has long chosen controversial figures as their "Person of the Year." But in the age of Trump, has the nuance of "winning" disappeared?
- Tennessee authorities have charged 2 minors with starting the massive wildfires that killed 14 people last month.
- At least 2 women say Stanford offered them money to close federal investigations into how it handles sexual assault.
- This dad had the most adorable freak out when he met his first Alpaca 😂