Hi! Welcome to the Arctic! There’s so much to do here!
1. In the Arctic, family values are extremely important. This is because family values are essentially the only thing in the Arctic other than snow.
2. The Arctic is a GREAT place to just kick back and relax.
3. Kissing is encouraged.
4. If you are feeling reflective, you can go for a walk by yourself.
5. Otherwise, you can bring a few friends!
6. Polar bear storytime is not to be missed.
7. And if you’re in the mood for exercise, the Arctic is a great place for swimming.
8. The sights are somewhat uniform (snow and ice), but they are very lovely.
9. Walrus parties are a good way to have some low-key fun.
10. But the seal parties is where the paparazzi are at, if that’s your thing.
11. Most importantly, once you get to the Arctic, they will tell you “the secret of the Arctic,” but you have to go there to learn it, so.
See you soon!
- An earthquake that struck central Italy Wednesday has killed at least 37 people, officials say. 150 people are still missing.
- Turkish forces have launched an offensive to help Syrian rebels take the border town of Jarabulus from ISIS and keep it out of Kurdish hands.
- And Donald Trump has often claimed to be "the largest real estate developer in New York," but he isn't.