Hi! Welcome to the Arctic! There’s so much to do here!
1. In the Arctic, family values are extremely important. This is because family values are essentially the only thing in the Arctic other than snow.
2. The Arctic is a GREAT place to just kick back and relax.
3. Kissing is encouraged.
4. If you are feeling reflective, you can go for a walk by yourself.
5. Otherwise, you can bring a few friends!
6. Polar bear storytime is not to be missed.
7. And if you’re in the mood for exercise, the Arctic is a great place for swimming.
8. The sights are somewhat uniform (snow and ice), but they are very lovely.
9. Walrus parties are a good way to have some low-key fun.
10. But the seal parties is where the paparazzi are at, if that’s your thing.
11. Most importantly, once you get to the Arctic, they will tell you “the secret of the Arctic,” but you have to go there to learn it, so.
See you soon!
- The Trump administration is reportedly considering a set of policies to prosecute parents who illegally enter the US with their children.
- Norma McCorvey, the woman behind the landmark 1973 Supreme Court case, Roe v. Wade, has died in Texas at 69.
- Mark Sanford held a town hall on Saturday that he organized with Indivisible, a group dedicated to holding members of Congress' feet to the fire.
- Donald Glover has been cast as Simba in Disney's remake of "The Lion King."