1. In this picture, Pokey is grumpy because he has realized that he will never be quite as grumpy as his sister, Grumpy Cat. In other words, Pokey is being meta-grumpy, which is impressive, and difficult to pull off while also frowning significantly.
2. “I hate flowers and the garden,” says Pokey. “Like all things, they just kind of generally bum me out.”
6. Pokey doesn’t dislike dressing up in women’s clothes as much as he dislikes most things, but he certainly doesn’t like it. To be honest, it makes him wistful more than anything else.
7. Back to hating the garden again.
9. “THIS SUCKS!”
10. Pokey doesn’t hate you personally, he just finds you to be vaguely contemptuous. This photo shows Pokey registering a generalized disdain for you. Pokey has a much wider range of emotions than his sister, Grumpy Cat.
11. A rare photo of Pokey being actually kind of maybe a bit grumpier than his sister, Grumpy Cat. Yay, Pokey! You won for once in your life. The end.
- An armed militant group is urging its members to patrol polling stations on election day, a move the group's leaders say is aimed at preventing voter fraud.
- As a bitter civil war in Yemen shows no signs of stopping, nearly 14 million people are struggling to feed themselves every day.
- The Obama administration delayed trans workers' protections for years after a landmark civil rights decision 🔎🌈
- Apple is expected to unveil a handful of updates to its Mac line today, including a new MacBook Pro📱 🍎