29. The Inception Photobomb
The first fish is probably laughing with you, but the background fish takes it one level deeper into full-blown mockery.
10. The ‘I’m Almost Certainly Going To Attack You After This’
The ‘bomb itself is just a variation on a classic ‘This Is What You Look Like,’ but the powerful kinetic energy of this photo speaks eloquently about how the contemplative moments in our lives are mere way stations along the road to getting violently knocked off the bed.
4. The ‘OMG, Rude!’
A word to the wise - if you take a trip to Gorilla Town, keep your bananas in your damn pockets. This is not a metaphor.
- President Trump signed executive orders today to advance the Keystone XL and Dakota Access oil pipelines, prompting praise from pro-Trump unions.
- Mark Zuckerberg denied rumors that he might run for president, telling BuzzFeed News, "I'm focused on building our community at Facebook."
- Press Secretary Sean Spicer at today's White House briefing defended Trump's claim that millions of people voted illegally—but he cited a debunked study.
- And the 2017 Oscar nominations for Best Picture are "La La Land," "Moonlight," "Arrival," "Hidden Figures," "Hacksaw Ridge," "Manchester by the Sea," "Lion," "Fences," and "Hell or High Water" 🎥 🎬