29. The Inception Photobomb
The first fish is probably laughing with you, but the background fish takes it one level deeper into full-blown mockery.
10. The ‘I’m Almost Certainly Going To Attack You After This’
The ‘bomb itself is just a variation on a classic ‘This Is What You Look Like,’ but the powerful kinetic energy of this photo speaks eloquently about how the contemplative moments in our lives are mere way stations along the road to getting violently knocked off the bed.
4. The ‘OMG, Rude!’
A word to the wise - if you take a trip to Gorilla Town, keep your bananas in your damn pockets. This is not a metaphor.
- The White House defended rolling back Obama-era transgender protections, with Sean Spicer repeatedly insisting it's a "states' rights issue."
- Recreational marijuana needs "greater enforcement" of federal law, said Spicer, pitting the White House against eight states that legalized its use.
- A researcher with Human Rights Watch was denied entry into Israel earlier this week with the country's government calling the human rights organization "propaganda."
- Beyoncé has pulled out of performing at Coachella, citing doctors' advice about keeping a less rigorous schedule while pregnant 🐝😭