1. Cats. They are everywhere.
3. The reason for your mistake is that cats, steeped as they are in the dark mysteries of the universe, are masters of disguise.
10. For, crowded as this world may be, it is ultimately in solitude that we must shuffle through our lives.
24. The end.
- A newly unearthed Homeland Security report contradicts Donald Trump's travel ban, saying country of origin is not a reliable indicator of terrorism.
- The White House blocked several media outlets it's been critical of, including BuzzFeed, from a closed-door briefing by press secretary Sean Spicer.
- Hillary Clinton returned to the public arena in one of her first political appearances since the election, urging Democrats to "keep fighting."
- The White House strongly denies reports that Chief of Staff Reince Priebus urged the FBI to undermine stories linking Trump to Russia.