1. Cats. They are everywhere.
3. The reason for your mistake is that cats, steeped as they are in the dark mysteries of the universe, are masters of disguise.
10. For, crowded as this world may be, it is ultimately in solitude that we must shuffle through our lives.
24. The end.
- UK voters sent a massive shock through the world, overturning 40 years of British EU membership.
- Prime Minister David Cameron says he will resign by October.
- British banks got hit hard, and their European peers were hit even harder.
- Scottish leader Nicola Sturgeon says a second independence referendum for Scotland is "highly likely."