1. Despite being from two different species, Skitty and Bagel have similar markings, which makes them natural companions because they match, and can be coordinated with the furniture.
2. In this photo, they can be seen snuggling, but not, like, making a big deal out of it.
3. “I just don’t see what the problem is,” says Skitty. “Some of my best friends are guinea pigs. In fact, my only friend is a guinea pig. I don’t really have a frame of reference. Why are we talking about this?”
4. “My attitude,” says Bagel, “is that if something is furry and warm and has similar markings to me, that’s good enough for me. After all, I am just a guinea pig. I don’t have strong opinions.”
5. And then they kiss. The end.
- The largest LGBT business association in the US voted to endorse a presidential candidate for the first time in its history, choosing Clinton.
- Federal health officials have called for nationwide testing of all blood donations for the Zika virus.
- The judge under fire for his sentencing of former Stanford Swimmer Brock Turner also went easy on another student athlete.