1. Despite being from two different species, Skitty and Bagel have similar markings, which makes them natural companions because they match, and can be coordinated with the furniture.
2. In this photo, they can be seen snuggling, but not, like, making a big deal out of it.
3. “I just don’t see what the problem is,” says Skitty. “Some of my best friends are guinea pigs. In fact, my only friend is a guinea pig. I don’t really have a frame of reference. Why are we talking about this?”
4. “My attitude,” says Bagel, “is that if something is furry and warm and has similar markings to me, that’s good enough for me. After all, I am just a guinea pig. I don’t have strong opinions.”
5. And then they kiss. The end.
- The Women's March on Washington was one of the largest protests in the city's history.
- Trump's spokesman held a press conference to blame grass coverings for "minimizing" the crowd at the inauguration 🤔
- Members of the national security community reacted with shock after Trump attacked his critics while giving a speech at CIA headquarters.
- "SNL" featured a shirtless Vladimir Putin celebrating America's newest President.