1. You must read the whole post.
2. If at any point you squeal with delight, you lose the game. This includes saying “Squee” or “Aww,” or sighing heavily.
3. Your ovaries may not at any point explode, metaphorically or literally. (If the latter, seek IMMEDIATE medical help).
OK, let’s do this thing!
WE INTERRUPT THIS POST TO BRING YOU A HEDGEHOG TAKING A BATH
6. Exhibit C: A kitten with a bear who later grew up into a cat with a bear.
12. OK, now watch this short but important video of Butterball the dog trying to make it down the stairs.
20. C) Or this cat mom?
THE LIGHTNING ROUND!
The rules of the lightning round are very simple.
1. You will be shown a series of pictures depicting everyday occurrences.
2. Look at each picture in succession and describe to yourself what it depicts.
3. Check your own answer against the answer in the caption below.
4. DO NOT SAY “SQUEE.”
Answer: A tiger cub and a monkey who are getting along famously.
44. OK, almost finished! Now just watch this REAL QUICK video and you are done!
Congrats! You made it through!
- Donald Trump on Sunday said that his comments about a problem in Sweden were not about an event, but about a Fox News report 🇸🇪🙃
- Exactly 75 years ago today, President Franklin D. Roosevelt signed the executive order authorizing the internment of Japanese-Americans.
- The US ambassador to Somalia gave the country's new president a "Make Somalia Great Again" hat in the color of Somalia's flag 🇸🇴
- One man scammed his way through New York Fashion week by dressing up as Sisqó — and people really believed him 😩