5. The vigilante badger who finally got up and did something about Britain’s declining moral standards.
10. The activist bear who knew how to get what she wanted.
11. The brave huskies who refused to be victims.
13. The pink-clad pooch who found the man of her dreams.
- A state of emergency was declared in Baghdad as protesters breached the fortified "Green Zone," home to most ministries and embassies in the city.
- At least five people were killed as intense flash floods swept through parts of Texas.
- And do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz 💯