5. The vigilante badger who finally got up and did something about Britain’s declining moral standards.
10. The activist bear who knew how to get what she wanted.
11. The brave huskies who refused to be victims.
13. The pink-clad pooch who found the man of her dreams.
- The Democratic National Convention starts Monday and it's already off to a rocky start. Here's what you need to know 🇺🇸🔔
- Russia won't be banned from the Rio Olympics but its athletes need to pass new anti-doping tests to compete, the IOC ruled.
- Chris Froome has won the Tour de France. He's the first Brit to win the cycling race three times 🚴