1. When your baby is fed, changed, and fine, but still crying for no reason.
2. When your potty training toddler says she has to go to the bathroom as soon as you leave the house, but you're too far away to turn back, and not close enough to your destination yet.
3. When your firstborn decides that his art needs a bigger canvas...
4. ...or that your laptop looks “thirsty.”
5. When your son doesn't tell you tomorrow is his day to bring in cupcakes for the whole class until 8 p.m., and you’re left scrambling.
6. When your kids' principal calls to say you need to come in to talk on the day of an important business meeting.
7. When your twin boys play a prank by staging a ketchup crime scene in the kitchen, which you have to clean up after you regain your composure.
8. When your daughters won't stop bickering, and you've exhausted every possible option to make them stop.
9. When your tween keeps asking if she can get her nose pierced, because Stacey's mom let her get her nose pierced.
10. When your child misplaces their favorite toy, and you don’t have a backup.
11. When your precocious 8-year-old unintentionally insults your boss when you're giving her a tour of your office.
12. And when you let your teenager behind the wheel for the first (and last) time, and they get in a little fender bender.
13. But no matter what, your children are the light of your life, and you wouldn't trade anything for the world.
"I love you to the moon and back."