Thanksgiving Leftovers Breakfast Bake
Here's a video that shows you how to make it:
3 cups stuffing
1 cup shredded turkey
½ cup carrots
⅓ cup green onions
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350° F/176° C.
2. Shred the turkey and dice the carrots and green onions.
3. Whisk together 12 eggs in a large bowl.
4. Add turkey, carrots, green onions, salt, and pepper. Mix.
5. Scoop stuffing into a greased square baking pan. Push it down with a spoon to make an even layer for crust.
6. Pour egg mixture evenly into the pan.
7. Bake for 45 mins.