This Cheesy Broccoli Gnocchi Is Just Perfect
A veggie twist on the Italian classic.
Cheesy Broccoli Gnocchi
1/4 cup runner beans
1/4 cup broccoli
1 1/4 cups gnocchi
1/4 cup grated mozzarella
1/4 cup grated parmesan
1 2/3 oz. of cream
1 teaspoon pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Bring some water to the boil in a saucepan and boil the runner beans and broccoli for 2-3 minutes.
3. Take them out of the water and set aside.
4. In the same boiling water, cook the gnocchi for 2 minutes (or, until it floats to the top of the water). Drain.
5. In the same saucepan, mix together the drained gnocchi, runner beans, broccoli, mozzarella, parmesan, cream, and pepper.
6. Pour into an ovenproof dish and bake for 5 minutes at 350°F, until the cheese bubbles.