1. Watch a group of clueless Americans attempt to perform these iconic K-Pop dance moves:
5. 3. “Fantastic Baby” by Big Bang
If you don’t know Big Bang, you don’t know what you’re missing. Members Taeyang and G-Dragon are especially known for their slick moves, but even if they stood still, this idol band radiates pure swag.
8. 5. “Sorry, Sorry” by Super Junior
One of the biggest boy bands in K-Pop had this massive hit with an unforgettable routine by Nick Bass and Trent Dickens (who also choreographed the the likes of Usher and Justin Timberlake). Also check out “Bonamana” and “Mr. Simple” to fully appreciate how super these guys really are.
11. 7. “Ring Ding Dong” by SHINee
Many idol bands like EXO, INFINITE, 2PM, and TVXQ! are known for being flawless dancers, but SHINee reigns supreme in featuring technically difficult and highly recognizable dance moves. See also: “Lucifer” and “Sherlock.”
12. 8. “Gee” by Girls’ Generation
Other notable girl groups with fantastic dancers like 4MINUTE, T-ara, and miss A simply cannot compare to the sheer celebrity and popularity of Girls’ Generation. From “Genie” to “The Boys” to “I Got A Boy,” these nine women have become synonymous with the power of the Korean Wave.
- The Democratic National Committee on Monday apologized for remarks sent over email criticizing the Bernie Sanders campaign 🇺🇸
- At least 19 people died and dozens others were injured in a knife attack at a facility for the disabled near Tokyo, Japan.
- The Solar Impulse 2 completed its first round-the-world flight after landing in Abu Dhabi ☀️