1. Watch a group of clueless Americans attempt to perform these iconic K-Pop dance moves:
5. 3. “Fantastic Baby” by Big Bang
If you don’t know Big Bang, you don’t know what you’re missing. Members Taeyang and G-Dragon are especially known for their slick moves, but even if they stood still, this idol band radiates pure swag.
8. 5. “Sorry, Sorry” by Super Junior
One of the biggest boy bands in K-Pop had this massive hit with an unforgettable routine by Nick Bass and Trent Dickens (who also choreographed the the likes of Usher and Justin Timberlake). Also check out “Bonamana” and “Mr. Simple” to fully appreciate how super these guys really are.
11. 7. “Ring Ding Dong” by SHINee
Many idol bands like EXO, INFINITE, 2PM, and TVXQ! are known for being flawless dancers, but SHINee reigns supreme in featuring technically difficult and highly recognizable dance moves. See also: “Lucifer” and “Sherlock.”
12. 8. “Gee” by Girls’ Generation
Other notable girl groups with fantastic dancers like 4MINUTE, T-ara, and miss A simply cannot compare to the sheer celebrity and popularity of Girls’ Generation. From “Genie” to “The Boys” to “I Got A Boy,” these nine women have become synonymous with the power of the Korean Wave.
- Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- A former "Apprentice" contestant has filed a lawsuit against Trump for calling her a liar over sexual assault allegations.
- Blue Lies Matter: How video finally proved that police officers lie — and why they get away with it.
- You can now dig through the CIA's secret history. 12 millions declassified docs are on the internet for all to see 🤓📚