1. Last night the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show happened, and most of the models looked something like this:
2. But one of them stood out in a MAJOR way.
Hint: It’s not the blonde.
3. While the rest of the lingerie models went with sleek and straight hair, model Maria Borges rocked her natural ‘fro and SEVERELY slayed.
4. Borges walked in the show in 2013 and 2014, but opted for long weaves both years.
5. In an Instagram pic, she wrote, “AFRICA, this one is for you! I LOVE YOU.”
“Chère Afrique bien aimée… ❣ #MBmakinghistory #afrohair #bigwings #vsfashionshow #vsfs2015 #AFRICA.”
6. Prior to the Angolan supermodel, there had never been a black model to rock her natural hair in its Afro state on the VS runway.
7. Big ups to Maria Borges for reppin’ to the fullest.
Like, how is one so beautiful?
8. We heart you FOREVER!!!
(Also, what the HELL do you put on your skin? )
- Republicans have breathed new life into their once dead Obamacare replacement and it may be enough to get the bill through the House.
- Sebastian Gorka couldn't make it as a national security expert in Hungary, but that's not stopping him from advising President Trump.
- People are calling the Trump administration's new "criminal alien" hotline to report how they've been victimized by space aliens 👽☎️
- Chipotle is finally adding dessert to its menu and cinnamon, honey, and caramel butter dipping sauce will be involved 😋