Pumpkin carving kit or knife
Pumpkin scoop or spoon
Beverage dispenser spigot
Marker or pen
1. Cut a circle around the top of the pumpkin using a pumpkin carving kit or knife. Remove top. Trim off any strings or seeds, then set aside.
2. Scoop out the pumpkin until it’s completely clean. Rinse with water and pat dry if needed.
3. Hold the spigot in place and trace around the end. Cut a circle slightly smaller than the one you traced. Remove and discard the pumpkin piece.
4. Press and twist the spigot in place. Attach the back pieces of the spigot to secure.
5. Fill the pumpkin with your choice of beverage (cider, beer, wine, or pumpkin punch).
TIP: Use your scoop to thin out the inside wall where the spigot pokes through if your pumpkin is too thick.