What you need:
· 2 wide-edge frames (that stand on their own)
· 1 woven placemat
· Super glue
· Painter’s tape
· Red paint
· White paint
· Enamel pins and earrings
1. Remove the back and glass from the frames.
2. Trace the glass insert on a woven placemat using a marker 2 times. Cut out the pieces using scissors.
3. Cover the inside edges of the frames with glue and add the placemat pieces; let dry completely.
4. With the frames together, paint a red heart that’s divided between the two frames; let dry completely. Paint “BEST FRIENDS” or another message in white paint, dividing the letters between the frames; let dry.
5. Add pins and earrings, pressing the post through the front of the placemat and securing with the earring or pin back from behind.