Gross Earbuds? Clean 'Em Up With This Easy Routine
Earwax be gone.
1. If your earbuds have removable covers, remove and soak covers in warm soapy water for 20 minutes, then rinse and dry.
2. With the earbuds facing down, gently brush with a toothbrush to release any dirt or other particles.
3. Dip a cotton swab in rubbing alcohol and rub all over the earbuds; let dry.
4. Wet a paper towel or cotton pad with more rubbing alcohol, wipe the cords clean.
5. Return earbud cover to the earphone, if using.