5. Which is why he’s giving this treadmill a try, even though it’s kind of confusing and he’d rather be anywhere else.
6. Especially since based off of what he’s read online, he knows that getting started can be a slow process.
7. He’s also aware that it’s easy to lose sight of your goals, from time to time.
8. Or just fall off the workout rails completely.
9. But deep down he knows that when you’re sweating, tired and feel like you can’t go on for another painful second, it’s important to keep going.
10. Because like Des’ree’s song says, “You gotta be hard, you gotta be tough, you gotta be stronger.”
11. So don’t give up! Get back on that treadmill and hold your tail up high.
12. And remember that eventually all of your hard work and tears will pay off.
13. Because bathing suit season is just around the corner, and seeing the envious looks from your fellow raccoons come beach season will be well worth the hard work.
14. And if you need more workout inspiration, watch the full journey of this raccoon’s weight loss below. Truly awww-mazing.
- Chris Brown has been arrested for assault with a deadly weapon after allegedly threatening a model at his home.
- BuzzFeed News exposes a secretive legal system that allows corporations to intimidate entire countries with one threat.
- Facebook has a fake news problem. Phony content is still everywhere despite the network's promise to block it 📰👀