5. Which is why he’s giving this treadmill a try, even though it’s kind of confusing and he’d rather be anywhere else.
6. Especially since based off of what he’s read online, he knows that getting started can be a slow process.
7. He’s also aware that it’s easy to lose sight of your goals, from time to time.
8. Or just fall off the workout rails completely.
9. But deep down he knows that when you’re sweating, tired and feel like you can’t go on for another painful second, it’s important to keep going.
10. Because like Des’ree’s song says, “You gotta be hard, you gotta be tough, you gotta be stronger.”
11. So don’t give up! Get back on that treadmill and hold your tail up high.
12. And remember that eventually all of your hard work and tears will pay off.
13. Because bathing suit season is just around the corner, and seeing the envious looks from your fellow raccoons come beach season will be well worth the hard work.
14. And if you need more workout inspiration, watch the full journey of this raccoon’s weight loss below. Truly awww-mazing.
- A second wave of bomb threats sent to Jewish community centers in the evening brought the number of locations threatened on Monday to 28.
- Accounting firm PricewaterhouseCoopers fessed up to the massive Oscars oops that caused "La La Land" to be named best picture instead of "Moonlight" 🙊
- The trans sister of a Trump inauguration singer must be allowed to use the restroom that fits her gender ID, a judge ruled.
- Elon Musk announced that his SpaceX company will send two tourists around the moon by 2018 🚀🌝