5. Which is why he’s giving this treadmill a try, even though it’s kind of confusing and he’d rather be anywhere else.
6. Especially since based off of what he’s read online, he knows that getting started can be a slow process.
7. He’s also aware that it’s easy to lose sight of your goals, from time to time.
8. Or just fall off the workout rails completely.
9. But deep down he knows that when you’re sweating, tired and feel like you can’t go on for another painful second, it’s important to keep going.
10. Because like Des’ree’s song says, “You gotta be hard, you gotta be tough, you gotta be stronger.”
11. So don’t give up! Get back on that treadmill and hold your tail up high.
12. And remember that eventually all of your hard work and tears will pay off.
13. Because bathing suit season is just around the corner, and seeing the envious looks from your fellow raccoons come beach season will be well worth the hard work.
14. And if you need more workout inspiration, watch the full journey of this raccoon’s weight loss below. Truly awww-mazing.
- Donald Trump's supporters think his comments about Miss Universe are no big deal.
- This is no illusion: Lady Gaga confirmed she's headlining the Super Bowl halftime show in February 🏈🎉
- One person died and more than 100 others were injured after a commuter train crashed into a New Jersey Transit station in Hoboken.
- Asos workers at the heart of its global retail empire say they're being treated like machines to deliver fast fashion.