1. This is a pepperoni pizza cake, which is just a layer of pizza, topped with another layer, and another, and…sorry, drooling.
2. Now Pillsbury has published a super-easy recipe for pepperoni pizza cake that will take you about an hour to make.
3. Instead of a homemade pizza crust, you can use two cans of Pillsbury refrigerated crust to save time.
Roll out the dough, and cut out five circles wide enough to fit the tall cake pan you plan to use. (Two circles will be the bottom and top layers, and the remaining three will go in the middle of your pizza cake.)
7. So in just a little over an hour, roughly the same time it takes to order a pizza, pepperoni pizza cake could be yours.
And you can tell people YOU MADE IT, and they’ll think you’re some kind of pizza hero sent to save the world. Check out the full recipe and instructions over at Pillsbury.
- Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn, who resigned last week.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- Russian ambassador to the UN Vitaly Churkin has died after suffering from cardiac arrest this morning, a day before his 65th birthday.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it is the definition of friendship goals 😎