1. This is a pepperoni pizza cake, which is just a layer of pizza, topped with another layer, and another, and…sorry, drooling.
2. Now Pillsbury has published a super-easy recipe for pepperoni pizza cake that will take you about an hour to make.
3. Instead of a homemade pizza crust, you can use two cans of Pillsbury refrigerated crust to save time.
Roll out the dough, and cut out five circles wide enough to fit the tall cake pan you plan to use. (Two circles will be the bottom and top layers, and the remaining three will go in the middle of your pizza cake.)
7. So in just a little over an hour, roughly the same time it takes to order a pizza, pepperoni pizza cake could be yours.
And you can tell people YOU MADE IT, and they’ll think you’re some kind of pizza hero sent to save the world. Check out the full recipe and instructions over at Pillsbury.
- A draft of a plan to repeal Obamacare was released that'll block federal funds from Planned Parenthood and cut healthcare benefits granted under the law.
- The widow of a Kansas immigrant who was allegedly killed by a white nationalist demanded answers from the government about stopping hate crimes in the US.
- Time to change your passwords: Uber and Fitbit are among the millions of websites that may have been compromised 🔐
- A billboard in North Carolina that claims "Real men provide. Real women appreciate it," has sparked controversy across the country 👀