1. This is a pepperoni pizza cake, which is just a layer of pizza, topped with another layer, and another, and…sorry, drooling.
2. Now Pillsbury has published a super-easy recipe for pepperoni pizza cake that will take you about an hour to make.
3. Instead of a homemade pizza crust, you can use two cans of Pillsbury refrigerated crust to save time.
Roll out the dough, and cut out five circles wide enough to fit the tall cake pan you plan to use. (Two circles will be the bottom and top layers, and the remaining three will go in the middle of your pizza cake.)
7. So in just a little over an hour, roughly the same time it takes to order a pizza, pepperoni pizza cake could be yours.
And you can tell people YOU MADE IT, and they’ll think you’re some kind of pizza hero sent to save the world. Check out the full recipe and instructions over at Pillsbury.
- After Donald Trump and the Republicans spectacularly failed to repeal Obamacare, Wall Street now realizes that massive tax cuts may not happen 😅 💸
- Jared Kushner, President Trump's son-in-law and adviser, has volunteered to testify in the Senate about his multiple meetings with the Russian ambassador.
- Attorney General Sessions threatened to block money to so-called sanctuary cities that don't help deport undocumented immigrants with criminal records.
- After stopping three girls from boarding a plane for wearing leggings, United Airlines is getting mocked by everyone from Chrissy Teigen to Delta ✈️ 👀