5. When you want to wake someone up with a zinger.
7. When a telemarketer calls.
Or friends you’re sick of hearing from, really.
9. When you ask your boss for a day off.
10. When you want to tell someone exactly how they make you feel.
11. And when someone accidentally bumps into you at the gym.
Take that, scab brains!
- Refugee families are being torn apart by British bureaucracy. Processing delays and bureaucratic barriers are separating families by thousands of miles.
- Seventeen people died in a fire at a makeshift nursing home near Ukraine's capital Kiev on Sunday.
- At least four people died and 49 others were injured in shootings during a violent Memorial Day weekend in Chicago.