1. If you read the internet you might know that Taco Bell is testing a new menu item called a WAFFLE TACO.
It’s being tested in at least one Southern California Taco Bell as discovered by Instagram user @sarah1ch5, who photographed it more than a month ago. Once mainstream media outlets caught wind last week, word spread fast.
2. BuzzFeed Food sent me to taste test this latest creation with a very skilled* research team.
3. And we realized something important: It’s a folded waffle. Not a taco. A folded waffle.
Specifically, it’s a waffle folded around a sausage patty, eggs, and served with a packet of maple syrup.
4. Is Taco Bell suggesting that ANYTHING can be a taco??!!
5. Like a large cheese pizza topped with burgers, tacos, and chicken nuggets!
6. Or a sundae hand taco, where your hand is the legit shell.
7. We ask you to help us test this theory. Go forth and make everything in your life a taco. Thank you.
- President Trump signed an anti-abortion executive order that reinstates the so-called global gag rule, barring foreign organizations taking US money from providing abortions.
- The new Trump Hotel in Washington, DC, has lost more than $1 million and is in violation of Donald Trump's lease with the government, say Democratic lawmakers.
- In the first major lawsuit of his presidency, Donald Trump has been sued by top legal scholars over alleged conflicts of interest with his foreign business entanglements.
- The all-day breakfast boom at McDonald's is over as sales once again continued to fall for the fast food giant 🍳 📉