10. Step 8: Always look like you’re filled with anguish and despair.
If you’re having a hard time conjuring up this look, just imagine that your parents are sending you to cheerleading camp all summer. Months filled with smiles, sunshine, and pleated whites. :::shivers:::
21. Especially to Harry Belafonte.
- International corporations that want to intimidate countries have access to a private legal system designed just for them. And to unlock its power, sometimes all it takes is a threat.
- Apple has to repay up to €13 billion ($14.5 billion) in illegal tax benefits to Ireland, the European Commission has ruled.
- Some of Europe's most vulnerable children are seeking refuge in the UK only to disappear from care and possibly fall into the clutches of people-traffickers.