2. Sure, you know her as my BFF, but before that she was a legit actress on Downton Abbey and Game of Thrones.
“I love the fact that the two roles are so versatile, and I think being a part of that brilliant show, Downton Abbey, opened the Game of Thrones doors for me, being a northerner and all that, keeping with the accent. It was really fantastic to be in both shows,” my BFF said.
12. Speaking of being a redhead, she thinks all of those ginger stereotypes are bull.
Well, OK, I added the bull part. Rose would probs never say that, because she’s a beautiful unicorn sent from heaven, but she did say this: “I’ve kind of heard it all my life, especially being brought up in Scotland by a lot of gingers. ‘Redheads have this big temper’ and, ‘You don’t want to step on the wrong side of a redhead because you know, they’ll flip their lid.’ But I’m not really good at being in an argument. I’m pretty terrible. Maybe if you back me into a corner.”
23. So, do I have anything to offer Rose Leslie as her new BFF, aside from endless compliments, shopping trips, and hair braiding?
24. Not really, no, but I do know how to follow orders.
So, Rose Leslie, will you be my new BFF?
Apologies to my old BFF, Elisa Underhill, you’ll have to be my second in command. Hope that’s cool.
- The men who attacked Istanbul's main airport on Tuesday, killing 44 people, were from Russia, Uzbekistan, and Kyrgyzstan.
- During the 2014 Scottish Referendum, Trump said independence would be "devastating" for Scotland. Last week he celebrated Brexit.
- A federal judge halted Mississippi's anti-LGBT religious exemption law moments before it was set to go into effect.