7. The “Step Back & Watch Me Groove”
Use it when… You’re at a work function and know you need a little something extra to get that promotion you’ve been gunning for.
9. The “Saucy Butterfly”
Use it when… Your arch-nemesis gets kicked out from the country club and you want to celebrate.
11. The “Tom Jones”
Use it whenever… You hear “It’s Not Unusual.”
12. The “I Can’t Control My Sexuality, It Controls Me”
Use it when… Sorry, it will just happen and you won’t even see it coming.
13. “Man In The Mirror”
Use it when… You’re trying to explain the birds and the bees to a kid, but don’t really want to explain it, so you dance it out.
15. “Tuck and Roll”
Use it when… You see your ex and want to deftly avoid any confrontation.
16. And the “Too Sexy For My Cardigan”
Use it when… You want older rich ladies to throw money at you.
- The enemy within: Civilians are caught in the crossfire as Iraqi troops move closer to Mosul and face fears of ISIS.
- Police are investigating after someone destroyed Donald Trump's Hollywood Walk Of Fame star with a sledgehammer early Wednesday.
- Here's what European cities are offering to convince London's banks, companies, and entrepreneurs to move post-Brexit🍷🌞
- Hillary Clinton responded to that "Death Row Records" meme about her debate outfits.