7. The “Step Back & Watch Me Groove”
Use it when… You’re at a work function and know you need a little something extra to get that promotion you’ve been gunning for.
9. The “Saucy Butterfly”
Use it when… Your arch-nemesis gets kicked out from the country club and you want to celebrate.
11. The “Tom Jones”
Use it whenever… You hear “It’s Not Unusual.”
12. The “I Can’t Control My Sexuality, It Controls Me”
Use it when… Sorry, it will just happen and you won’t even see it coming.
13. “Man In The Mirror”
Use it when… You’re trying to explain the birds and the bees to a kid, but don’t really want to explain it, so you dance it out.
15. “Tuck and Roll”
Use it when… You see your ex and want to deftly avoid any confrontation.
16. And the “Too Sexy For My Cardigan”
Use it when… You want older rich ladies to throw money at you.
- Today's the fourth and final day of the Democratic National Convention — Hillary Clinton is preparing for the biggest night of her life 🇺🇸
- The US Justice Department backed Obama's transgender policies in court after Texas and other states sued to block the rules.