10 Craziest Things We've Ever Seen On "My Strange Addiction"
These videos will make you feel normal.
10. The man in an emotional and sexual relationship with his car, Chase.
Best quote: "You're in an intimate relationship with…your car? And sexually with your car? With your car? How does that work? How can you have sex with your car?"
9. The woman who has a blow-dryer BFF.
Best quote: "I am selfish with my blow-dryer. It's just part of me. I don't want to go without it."
8. The woman who eats tape to relax.
Best quote: "It's not normal that humans eat tape. It's not a good look."
7. The woman who hasn't washed her pillow since 1982.
Best quotes: "Only I know the connection that we have."
"My pillow actually has a name, and it's Boo."
"It might be a little dirty, but it's not stinky. I don't like when people say it's stinky."
6. The transgender woman who likes to pretend she's a baby.
Best quote: "I started wearing diapers when I was about thirteen, and then that gradually turned into a fascination about pacifiers and onesies."
5. The woman who refuses to cut her toenails.
Best quote: "How you gonna tell me to just cut my toenail? They're like a limb on my body."
4. The woman who likes the taste of toilet paper on her tongue.
Best quote: "A good place where people really don't pay attention to you eating toilet paper is the movie theaters. It's dark in there, so you can sneak a couple of sheets in without anybody noticing."
3. The woman who eats cat hair to feel closer to her pets.
Best quotes: "Lisa's so hooked on consuming cat hair, that she can't go two hours without a fix."
"The best ones are right off the cat."
"I groom my cat with my tongue, like a momma cat would do to her kitten."
"I don't get as involved as another cat would, I'm not licking her butt."
2. The man named Davecat, who's in love with a mannequin.
Best quotes: "She's my wife."
"She's not awake right now because, well, basically she kept hitting the snooze button."
"Getting her dressed, brushing her hair, and things of that nature, brings us closer together as a couple."
1. The woman who eats her husband's ashes.
Best quotes: "When I go grocery shopping, I buy the foods that he likes. When I cook, I cook what he likes. I don't eat it, but I cook for him."
"I'm eating my husband."