1. Boston catcher Ryan Lavarnway had a bad game last night. Like, a historically bad game.
2. Catchers can live with one passed ball, especially when your pitcher is a knuckleballer.
3. Two in one inning isn’t the end of the world.
4. OK, three in one inning is a bit much now.
7. The pitcher, Steven Wright, even threw a wild pitch for good measure. (Bless the scorekeeper for not ruling it a passed ball and putting Lavarnway in the record books for five in one inning.)
- It's the third day of the Democratic National Convention. Here's where things stand 🇺🇸