1. It wasn’t looking good for the Dodgers in Game 4 Monday night, down by a run late and looking at a Game 5 in Atlanta, but Juan Uribe would have NONE OF THIS. His two-run home run gave the Dodgers a lead they wouldn’t relinquish.
2. Here it is in super-cool super slo-mo.
3. And this is what it looked like from beyond the foul pole.
4. The Braves could not counter in the top of the ninth, and it was all over but the celebrating. The Dodgers will now face either the Pirates or the Cardinals for the National League pennant.
5. Things did get a bit weird when Yasiel Puig emptied a Gatorade container on the TBS camera. (For once, Craig Sager’s suit looked kind of normal.)
7. The scene inside the Dodgers locker room was pretty jubilant, as you’d expect.
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- In case you were wondering, no — a big cyber attack couldn't swing the election.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎵
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.