1. It wasn’t looking good for the Dodgers in Game 4 Monday night, down by a run late and looking at a Game 5 in Atlanta, but Juan Uribe would have NONE OF THIS. His two-run home run gave the Dodgers a lead they wouldn’t relinquish.
2. Here it is in super-cool super slo-mo.
3. And this is what it looked like from beyond the foul pole.
4. The Braves could not counter in the top of the ninth, and it was all over but the celebrating. The Dodgers will now face either the Pirates or the Cardinals for the National League pennant.
5. Things did get a bit weird when Yasiel Puig emptied a Gatorade container on the TBS camera. (For once, Craig Sager’s suit looked kind of normal.)
7. The scene inside the Dodgers locker room was pretty jubilant, as you’d expect.
- Athletes probably won't break records at the Rio Olympics. Scientists say most top performers have reached the limits of human biology.
- Bernie Sanders' former press secretary says she experienced repeated incidents of racism from other staff while on the campaign trail.
- Sixteen people died after a hot air balloon caught fire and crashed in Texas Saturday.