1. It wasn’t looking good for the Dodgers in Game 4 Monday night, down by a run late and looking at a Game 5 in Atlanta, but Juan Uribe would have NONE OF THIS. His two-run home run gave the Dodgers a lead they wouldn’t relinquish.
2. Here it is in super-cool super slo-mo.
3. And this is what it looked like from beyond the foul pole.
4. The Braves could not counter in the top of the ninth, and it was all over but the celebrating. The Dodgers will now face either the Pirates or the Cardinals for the National League pennant.
5. Things did get a bit weird when Yasiel Puig emptied a Gatorade container on the TBS camera. (For once, Craig Sager’s suit looked kind of normal.)
7. The scene inside the Dodgers locker room was pretty jubilant, as you’d expect.
- UK elections: The Labour Party has dropped to third place in Scotland, but is doing better than expected at holding on to control of English councils 🇬🇧
- U.S. House Speaker Paul Ryan, a Republican, said he was not ready to endorse Donald Trump for president 🇺🇸
- A jury has found Lonnie Franklin Jr. guilty in the "Grim Sleeper" serial killings of 10 black women in Los Angeles.