1. It can be hard for a young third-string quarterback to make a name for himself. Chandler Harnish knows that all too well.
2. So, Harnish was warming up before last night’s Colts-Giants game and he threw this immaculate spiral.
3. Quite possibly the most physically perfect spiral that’s ever been attempted.
4. Until it smashed Fox Sports NFL sideline reporter Pam Oliver square in the face.
5. Oliver seemed no worse for the wear.
6. And Harnish apologized for his perfectly errant pass.
7. You know, maybe next time This Guy might want to knock the ball down if, oh, say, he sees it coming straight at someone’s face. Just a thought.
- Donald Trump accused former Miss Universe Alicia Machado of conning Hillary Clinton in a Twitter rant Friday morning.
- World leaders hailed the legacy of former Israeli statesman Shimon Peres at his state funeral in Jerusalem.
- Anti-mafia police in Naples have recovered two Vincent van Gogh paintings that were stolen in Amsterdam 14 years ago.