1. It can be hard for a young third-string quarterback to make a name for himself. Chandler Harnish knows that all too well.
2. So, Harnish was warming up before last night’s Colts-Giants game and he threw this immaculate spiral.
3. Quite possibly the most physically perfect spiral that’s ever been attempted.
4. Until it smashed Fox Sports NFL sideline reporter Pam Oliver square in the face.
5. Oliver seemed no worse for the wear.
6. And Harnish apologized for his perfectly errant pass.
7. You know, maybe next time This Guy might want to knock the ball down if, oh, say, he sees it coming straight at someone’s face. Just a thought.
- A second wave of bomb threats sent to Jewish community centers brought the number of locations threatened on Monday to 29.
- Trump accused Barack Obama of organizing recent protests against him and leaking information from the White House to the press.
- Accounting firm PricewaterhouseCoopers fessed up to the Oscars oops that caused "La La Land" to be named best picture instead of "Moonlight."
- Elon Musk announced that his SpaceX company will send two tourists around the moon by 2018 🚀🌝