1. It can be hard for a young third-string quarterback to make a name for himself. Chandler Harnish knows that all too well.
2. So, Harnish was warming up before last night’s Colts-Giants game and he threw this immaculate spiral.
3. Quite possibly the most physically perfect spiral that’s ever been attempted.
4. Until it smashed Fox Sports NFL sideline reporter Pam Oliver square in the face.
5. Oliver seemed no worse for the wear.
6. And Harnish apologized for his perfectly errant pass.
7. You know, maybe next time This Guy might want to knock the ball down if, oh, say, he sees it coming straight at someone’s face. Just a thought.
- Trump gave a speech in Gettysburg, PA that was billed as a major policy address. He mainly focused on his usual grievances 🔴
- A right-leaning nonprofit is planning to place news articles critical of Clinton in black newspapers ahead of the election 📰
- AT&T has made a deal to buy Time Warner — owner of CNN, HBO, and Warner Bros. — in one of the biggest acquisitions ever 💰
- A black metal band crashed a couple's engagement shoot and the photos are 🤘