1. A banner moment occurred tonight for Tampa Bay’s Jose Lobaton, whose walkoff home run won Game 3 for the Rays and kept their season alive.
2. Not everyone was thrilled about this development.
3. The Rays mobbed Lobaton at home plate, overcome with joy that they would play baseball for at least one more day.
4. But this guy was really not having it, nor was the girl to his left. Their utter despair is palpable.
5. And yet, this sad Red Sox fan was still able to hold up her sign for one last incredibly sad display of fandom. Just look:
- At least 10 people, including the gunman, are dead after a shooting at a mall in Munich, Germany.
- Hillary Clinton has picked Virginia Sen. Tim Kaine as her running mate. He was considered a favorite for the ticket.
- Employees at a textile factory that made Trump shirts report dangerous, abusive conditions — harsh even for Honduras.