1. A banner moment occurred tonight for Tampa Bay’s Jose Lobaton, whose walkoff home run won Game 3 for the Rays and kept their season alive.
2. Not everyone was thrilled about this development.
3. The Rays mobbed Lobaton at home plate, overcome with joy that they would play baseball for at least one more day.
4. But this guy was really not having it, nor was the girl to his left. Their utter despair is palpable.
5. And yet, this sad Red Sox fan was still able to hold up her sign for one last incredibly sad display of fandom. Just look:
- The public's mistrust of Trump might be especially dangerous in a catastrophe rooted in science — like an asteroid or the next Ebola.
- Thousands of people hit the streets on Saturday to participate in the People's Climate March, a protest against Trump's environmental policies.
- Turkey's government has blocked users in the country from visiting Wikipedia in yet another crackdown on free speech.
- Will Ferrell showed up to a special taping of Samantha Bee's "Not The White House Correspondents Dinner" as George W. Bush.