2. Arm stretches? Ain’t no thing for a Cy Young Award winner.
3. Someone obviously watched “The Karate Kid” during the offseason.
4. Throwing balls far, setting a good example for the younger pitchers, as R.A. Dickey does.
5. Knuckleball-throwing technique or claw hand? You decide.
6. Eye on the ball? At all times.
- The Democratic National Convention starts Monday and it's already off to a rocky start. Here's what you need to know 🇺🇸
- Russia won't be banned from the Rio Olympics but its athletes need to pass new anti-doping tests to compete, the IOC ruled.
- Chris Froome has won the Tour de France. He's the first Brit to win the cycling race three times 🚴