2. Arm stretches? Ain’t no thing for a Cy Young Award winner.
3. Someone obviously watched “The Karate Kid” during the offseason.
4. Throwing balls far, setting a good example for the younger pitchers, as R.A. Dickey does.
5. Knuckleball-throwing technique or claw hand? You decide.
6. Eye on the ball? At all times.
- Donald Trump promised insurance for everyone this weekend, but Senate Republicans say they assume he misspoke.
- President Barack Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- Blue Lies Matter: Video finally proved that police officers lie — and why they get away with it.
- A Toronto man is on a mission to bathe at a different stranger's house every day this month. And so far, so good 🛀