1. The Titans seemed to have beat the Chargers on this late TD with 15 seconds left.
A nice grab by Tennessee Titans rookie Justin Hunter, who played his college ball for the Tennessee Volunteers.
2. But San Diego got the ball back on the kickoff and wasn’t ready give up. According to shoe commercials, champions NEVER give up. Was it over after this pass down the middle with no time on the clock?
3. Was it over after the first or second lateral?
4. Or the third or fourth lateral?
5. Was it over after the fifth? (Which looks like an illegal forward pass?)
6. OK, maybe the sixth lateral?
7. Well, it was probably over after the seventh or eighth lateral.
8. And it was most definitely over after Philip Rivers kicked the ball, which is, ironically, against the rules of “foot”ball.
9. OK, the game was more or less over long before most of that. But what a way to go out.
- Two weeks until Nov 8, there is no shortage of election forecasts. BuzzFeed's data reporters break down what the numbers mean.
- Confused refugees question what's next as French authorities begin to clear out the Calais "Jungle" camp.
- Obamacare premiums will jump an average 25% in 2017, but federal officials say subsidies will keep costs low for most people.
- The first Gilmore Girls trailer is finally here and it looks like Luke and Lorelai are together 💛☕️