1. Prince Fielder, who is very large, has 10 triples in 1,254 career games, so one in the All-Star Game is not the rarest accomplishment we’ve seen this year.
2. That didn’t make it any less awesome when he did it.
(Benny Hill music not included.)
3. Perhaps not a textbook slide into third, but at least he didn’t swallow his chew.
4. Somewhere, Mariano Rivera is still clapping.
- Baylor University's president and football coach have been removed for failing to address a team sexual assaults scandal for years.
- Here we go: Donald Trump has reached the number of delegates needed to be the Republican presidential nominee.
- The UK will be the first country to issue letters for same-sex couples abroad to ensure their next-of-kin rights are upheld.