1. Prince Fielder, who is very large, has 10 triples in 1,254 career games, so one in the All-Star Game is not the rarest accomplishment we’ve seen this year.
2. That didn’t make it any less awesome when he did it.
(Benny Hill music not included.)
3. Perhaps not a textbook slide into third, but at least he didn’t swallow his chew.
4. Somewhere, Mariano Rivera is still clapping.
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- It's not just you. A massive attack has brought down major sites like Twitter and Spotify for some users in the US.
- At least 26 people have been treated by medics after a chemical incident at London City Airport.
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.