1. Prince Fielder, who is very large, has 10 triples in 1,254 career games, so one in the All-Star Game is not the rarest accomplishment we’ve seen this year.
2. That didn’t make it any less awesome when he did it.
(Benny Hill music not included.)
3. Perhaps not a textbook slide into third, but at least he didn’t swallow his chew.
4. Somewhere, Mariano Rivera is still clapping.
- Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton sparred over ISIS, race in the US, and his unreleased taxes during the first debate 📢
- Parents of the suspected Washington mall gunman who killed five people said he "had mental issues."
- And no, people aren't drilling headphone jacks into their new iPhone 7's 📱❌