1. A significant brawl broke out in the stands of Lincoln Financial Field as the Philadelphia Eagles were hosting the Kansas City Chiefs tonight. It also happened right in front of the media’s press box area.
unbelievable fight in the stands between a bunch of fans
HUGE fight below the press box. Punches, kicks, about 6 people involved. Girls as well. One guys shirt was completely ripped in half #Eagles
There’s a fight in the stands, and all the Chiefs writers seem surprised.
Monster fight in stands right in front of press box. Most entertaining thing all game. Security took an hour (estimated) to break it up.
John Clark NBC10
Major fight in front of press box. 3 rows of fans ejected
- In case you missed it: Trump and Clinton roasted each other at a charity dinner and it was awkward AF 😬
- Think before you trust Facebook: Hyperpartisan pages are posting false or misleading information up to 38% of the time 💻⁉️
- A Mexican judge has approved the extradition of drug cartel leader Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán to the United States.
- This guy casually sat in a flooding Starbucks during intense storms in Hong Kong and became the internet's newest hero.