1. A significant brawl broke out in the stands of Lincoln Financial Field as the Philadelphia Eagles were hosting the Kansas City Chiefs tonight. It also happened right in front of the media’s press box area.
unbelievable fight in the stands between a bunch of fans
HUGE fight below the press box. Punches, kicks, about 6 people involved. Girls as well. One guys shirt was completely ripped in half #Eagles
There’s a fight in the stands, and all the Chiefs writers seem surprised.
Monster fight in stands right in front of press box. Most entertaining thing all game. Security took an hour (estimated) to break it up.
John Clark NBC10
Major fight in front of press box. 3 rows of fans ejected
- President Trump said he will skip the White House correspondents' dinner. Yesterday, he called the media "the enemy of the people."
- About a dozen people were critically injured when a vehicle plowed into a crowd during a Mardi Gras parade on Saturday, New Orleans police said.
- Tom Perez has been named chair of the Democratic National Committee. He was Obama's Labor Secretary.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, who fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱