1. It’s only been four months since Kobe Bryant slipped in a game against the Golden State Warriors and tore his Achilles tendon.
2. It was a rough sight, even as Bryant then shot (and made!) two free throws on one leg.
3. Despondent in the immediate aftermath, Bryant had surgery on his left foot and has been rehabbing in the hopes of being ready in time for October 29 — the first game of the 2013-14 season.
8. But it’s a small price, regardless, if it helps get Bryant out of street clothes …
9. And back into a Laker uniform by opening night.
- Donald Trump just announced he will "totally accept" the election results….if he wins.
- People are really pissed over this "Grab Her By The Brain" campaign based on Donald Trump's comments about women.
- Think before you trust Facebook: Hyperpartisan pages are posting false or misleading information up to 38% of the time 💻⁉️
- This guy casually sat in a flooding Starbucks during intense storms in Hong Kong and became the internet's newest hero.