1. New York’s J.R. Smith nailed this neat, off-balance jumper in the waning moments of the first quarter, but he was far from done.
2. Then, Smith forced this Celtics turnover on the ensuing inbounds pass.
3. J.R. Smith then did the most J.R. Smith thing he could do: nail an insane three to cap off the quarter.
4. Not sure what this is, but we won’t forget it any time soon.
5. Here’s the entire sequence, which might be even nuttier when seen in real-time.
- Trump's pick for education secretary, Betsy DeVos, could face a contentious confirmation hearing — at least by the standards of the position.
- A Trump adviser is presenting himself as an unlikely go-between in an effort to help global elites understand Trump.
- Birth control startups are seeing a spike in demand because many women are nervous coverage will disappear under Trump.
- You can now dig through the CIA's secret history. 12 millions declassified docs are on the internet for all to see 🤓📚