1. New York’s J.R. Smith nailed this neat, off-balance jumper in the waning moments of the first quarter, but he was far from done.
2. Then, Smith forced this Celtics turnover on the ensuing inbounds pass.
3. J.R. Smith then did the most J.R. Smith thing he could do: nail an insane three to cap off the quarter.
4. Not sure what this is, but we won’t forget it any time soon.
5. Here’s the entire sequence, which might be even nuttier when seen in real-time.
- Hillary Clinton's campaign was reportedly hacked as part of what appears to be a broad cyber attack on Democrats.
- A federal court struck down North Carolina's voting restrictions, ruling they intentionally made it harder for black people to vote.
- Four people in Florida are likely the first to contract the Zika virus from mosquitos in the US, the state's governor says.