The “Indian Rural Olympics” is a three-day competition held every winter in the Indian state of Punjab. It’s meant to represent a celebration of, well, rural Indian culture. This year was the 77th running of the games, and some of the events are simply astounding.
2. There’s cart racing! Seems totally safe.
9. How this man is not plummeting to almost certain injury is anyone’s guess.
10. Tens of thousands of visitors attend every year, and everyone takes the events very seriously.
- Donald Trump wants President Obama to be investigated, saying he knew about Hillary Clinton's private email server 📩
- Transgender rights: How the bathroom fight is dividing top LGBT leaders and could change the future of the movement.
- Here's what European cities are offering to convince London's banks, companies, and entrepreneurs to move post-Brexit🍷🌞
- A dad is bringing his 6-year-old son's drawings to life with the help of Photoshop 🖊💭