4. Really, there’s only one way to ride around a course in style: HOVERCRAFTS. See Bubba Watson’s here.
Called the BW1, this prototype (which looks really real) exists solely for Watson’s own use. It was designed by Australian hovercraft expert Chris Fitzgerald, who explains above how he deconstructed the elements of a typical golf cart to make this course-friendly vehicle.
5. They’re faster!
6. Water hazards? NOT A PROBLEM.
7. The only problem we can think of is that if you’re not as good a golfer as Bubba Watson, it’s probably more fun just to stay in the hovercraft. Would you rather do this …
h/t The Score
- The Army Corps of Engineers and North Dakota police have ordered protesters to leave the Dakota Access Pipeline site by this afternoon or face arrest.
- Immigrants are worried two government memos are laying the groundwork for the deportation force Trump promised on the campaign trail.
- A US federal judge ruled that Texas can't cut Planned Parenthood out of its Medicaid program.
- Yalla! You can now download a new Arab emoji keyboard that includes a belly dancer, Oman Chips, and more 👏