4. Really, there’s only one way to ride around a course in style: HOVERCRAFTS. See Bubba Watson’s here.
Called the BW1, this prototype (which looks really real) exists solely for Watson’s own use. It was designed by Australian hovercraft expert Chris Fitzgerald, who explains above how he deconstructed the elements of a typical golf cart to make this course-friendly vehicle.
5. They’re faster!
6. Water hazards? NOT A PROBLEM.
7. The only problem we can think of is that if you’re not as good a golfer as Bubba Watson, it’s probably more fun just to stay in the hovercraft. Would you rather do this …
h/t The Score
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- Less than 24 hours after AT&T announced an $85 billion deal to buy Time Warner, politicians are expressing skepticism and opposition.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.