4. Really, there’s only one way to ride around a course in style: HOVERCRAFTS. See Bubba Watson’s here.
Called the BW1, this prototype (which looks really real) exists solely for Watson’s own use. It was designed by Australian hovercraft expert Chris Fitzgerald, who explains above how he deconstructed the elements of a typical golf cart to make this course-friendly vehicle.
5. They’re faster!
6. Water hazards? NOT A PROBLEM.
7. The only problem we can think of is that if you’re not as good a golfer as Bubba Watson, it’s probably more fun just to stay in the hovercraft. Would you rather do this …
h/t The Score
- A Pennsylvania judge has ordered Bill Cosby to face trial for a felony sex-assault case from 2004.
- Twitter will no longer count links, @names, and GIFs toward its 140-character limit. You can also retweet yourself now.
- The NFL released new Super Bowl locations. The next 5 are in Houston, Minnesota, Atlanta, South Florida, and L.A. 🏈