1. Eminem showed up during halftime of tonight’s Michigan-Notre Dame game and it went very well! He was totally normal. Didn’t act weird at all. Nope.
2. To his credit, he started acted like a functional human when they returned from showing his new music video.
3. Still, no matter what was going on, he kept himself in character quite well, even with a laughing Kirk Herbstreit to his right.
4. He was downright eloquent coming back from the video break.
6. The horror … the horror …
- Donald Trump has often claimed to be "the largest real estate developer in New York," but he isn't.
- Stanford has banned hard liquor at on-campus undergraduate student parties in wake of the Brock Turner scandal.
- Facebook says it mistakenly suspended 2 libertarian groups. It's the network's latest case of suddenly removing content.