1. Eminem showed up during halftime of tonight’s Michigan-Notre Dame game and it went very well! He was totally normal. Didn’t act weird at all. Nope.
2. To his credit, he started acted like a functional human when they returned from showing his new music video.
3. Still, no matter what was going on, he kept himself in character quite well, even with a laughing Kirk Herbstreit to his right.
4. He was downright eloquent coming back from the video break.
6. The horror … the horror …
- Blue Lies Matter: How video finally proved that police officers lie — and why they get away with it.
- Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- Trump promised insurance for everyone this weekend, but Senate Republicans say they assume he misspoke.
- A Toronto man is on a mission to bathe at a different stranger's house every day this month. And so far, so good🛀