2. Before the Beard, Wilson was an eccentric, if talented, starter-turned-reliever for the Giants. In 2009, CSN Bay Area gave him his own reality show, where he filmed himself doing…pretty much anything.
4. Of course, we couldn’t possibly forget the time he dressed up as a sea captain for a late-night basic cable talk show.
5. Injuries kept Wilson out of all but two games in 2012, even as the Giants won a second World Series title in three seasons. His contract option was not picked up, and Wilson became a free agent.
6. Now he’s yours, Los Angeles. He should fit right in.
- The Patriots are heading to the Super Bowl yet again after crushing the Steelers. They'll play the Falcons on Feb. 5 🏈