2. Before the Beard, Wilson was an eccentric, if talented, starter-turned-reliever for the Giants. In 2009, CSN Bay Area gave him his own reality show, where he filmed himself doing…pretty much anything.
4. Of course, we couldn’t possibly forget the time he dressed up as a sea captain for a late-night basic cable talk show.
5. Injuries kept Wilson out of all but two games in 2012, even as the Giants won a second World Series title in three seasons. His contract option was not picked up, and Wilson became a free agent.
6. Now he’s yours, Los Angeles. He should fit right in.
- 11 U.S. states are suing the Obama administration for telling schools to let trans students use the bathroom of their choice.
- President Obama will become the first sitting U.S. president to visit Hiroshima since the atomic bomb was dropped there 71 years ago.
- Good news, Canadians: If you buy medical marijuana legally, you can now get same-day delivery right to your door in Toronto and Calgary 🍁