2. Before the Beard, Wilson was an eccentric, if talented, starter-turned-reliever for the Giants. In 2009, CSN Bay Area gave him his own reality show, where he filmed himself doing…pretty much anything.
4. Of course, we couldn’t possibly forget the time he dressed up as a sea captain for a late-night basic cable talk show.
5. Injuries kept Wilson out of all but two games in 2012, even as the Giants won a second World Series title in three seasons. His contract option was not picked up, and Wilson became a free agent.
6. Now he’s yours, Los Angeles. He should fit right in.
- Donald Trump wants President Obama to be investigated, saying he knew about Hillary Clinton's private email server 📩
- Apple's annual sales have fallen for the first time in 15 years... but the company still makes $100 million every day 🍎📉
- 🔎 Transgender rights: How the bathroom fight is dividing top LGBT leaders and could change the future of the movement.
- The first Gilmore Girls trailer is finally here and it looks like Luke and Lorelai are together 💛☕️