1. Broncos kicker Matt Prater now sits atop the record book after he launched a 64-yard field goal today in Denver, besting the record set by Jason Elam, Tom Dempsey, David Akers, and Sebastian Janikowski by 1 yard.
2. Here’s the kick a split-second before Prater let it fly.
4. The direction was never in doubt. Distance was the only question mark.
5. And boy, was it close.
6. And how do you celebrate an all-time record field goal? However you damn well please.
7. Here’s how Prater’s historic kick went down, including all the reaction and replays:
8. This 19-yard field goal that Prater converted afterwards was probably just a little bit easier.
- The Women's March on Washington was one of the largest protests in the city's history.
- Trump's spokesman held a press conference to blame grass coverings for "minimizing" the crowd at the inauguration 🤔
- Members of the national security community reacted with shock after Trump attacked his critics while giving a speech at CIA headquarters.
- "SNL" featured a shirtless Vladimir Putin celebrating America's newest President.